Dr. Inbar K Kirson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Inbar K Kirson?

rudest person i have ever met

This is the worst doctor on the north shore. I was 10 minutes late to my appointment and she would not see me. I had to drive 45 minutes to get there and got stuck in construction and that still didn't matter to them. She is rude, inconsiderate, and doesn't care about people's health. I'd rather go to a free health clinic than see her!! Trust me! Let me add that I have also been a patient there for 13 years!!! Worst doctor ever!!

Very highly recommended

Dr. Kirson is extremely attentive and caring to her patients. She is very thorough and takes the time to ask the patient questions and listens, as well. She takes notes and is very knowledgeable about the complex issues that females face with regard to their health, at any age. I cannot rate her highly enough. I am thankful to have her as my gynecologist.

Dr. Inbar K Kirson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield, IL.