Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Inder P Singh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Inder P Singh has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Inder P Singh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
dont recommend the office at all. said it was our fault that we didnt notify the dr when our insurance changed when it never did. the receptionist was very rude. she talked to every one in the office but ignored me. we were charged for our visit that was over a year and a half ago because she "randomly pulled our file" to check claims and found out that we still owed money. which we never received anythign in the mail or received a phone call. very old school dr. needs to update with technology-meaning a credit card machine and a receptionist who is on top of the insurance. if you want to pay money for a bad visit this is the place to go
This doctor was giving me a medication that should have been stopped a long time ago and was making my kidney damage worse. I am now on dialysis. This doctor also doesn't know how to manage high blood pressure and had a cardiologist manage it much better. He kept adding more new medications rather than increase the dose of the medications I was already on. I am scared of how he treats his other patients if he treats me like this.
My family and I have been going to Dr. Singh for years and I must say he is an amazing doctor! We are so happy with him. He is a very caring, kind, devoted, and dedicated physician. He actually takes the time to listen to you and shows genuine concern and care towards you and as well as to your health concers/problems. It's very hard to find a good doctor who actually takes the time to listen to you. Usually when you go to a doctor these days, there's barely any interaction with the doctor. The doctor doesn't spend quality time with you. If you are looking for a really good family physician who will care for you, listen, and be very attentive towards your needs, Dr. Singh is the one to go to. He is an excellent example of a doctor truly and passionately dedicated to medicine and service to humanity. I highly recommend Dr. Singh. Please disregard Poonam's review. This is the first negative review I've ever read of Dr. Singh. My family and I are very happy and pleased with the health care we are receiving from him. We know many other families who go to him and they all have nothing but praise for this doctor.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Advocate Ravenswood Medical Center
Dr. Inder P Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHEALTH PLUS PHYSICIANS ORGANIZATION, 1455 E Golf Rd Ste 116, Des Plaines, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Inder P Singh, MD - Family Medicine in Des Plaines, IL, in this video.
Dr. Inder P Singh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Des Plaines, IL.