Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inderjeet S Julka
Dr. Inderjeet S Julka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Julka is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Inderjeet S Julka has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Showing 5 of 12
I am currently under this doctor's care for pain related to fibromyalgia. Not only does he refuse to prescribe me the medications that have been extremely successful in minimizing my pain, but he is impossible to reach by phone. He does not respond to his secretary's pages, he is unresponsive to my needs and requests and I am disgusted by his mightier-than-thou attitude. He is a doctor, not a GOD, even though he admits he's not GOD, he acts as if he is. He is completely and totally unknowledgeable about my condition, unsympathetic to my complaints and my PAIN, and unresponsive to my attempts to contact him. I HATE him and think he's a reprehensible person. I will be seeking care from a different physician, as this one should go back to school and learn compassion, caring and the art of LISTENING to his patients.
Dr. Julka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Los Angeles County-Harbor-Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Inderjeet S Julka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, 1000 W Carson St, Torrance, CA
Dr. Inderjeet S Julka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.