Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inderjit S Chabra
Dr. Inderjit S Chabra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Sioux City, SD, with other offices in Onawa, IA and Vermillion, SD (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Chabra has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Inderjit S Chabra has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Cold Sores (Herpetic Stomatitis)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Cutaneous Mastocytoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Follicular Mucinosis
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Dyshidrotic Eczema
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Dandruff (Tinea Capitis)
- Skin Flaking (Pityriasis Rosea)
- Nail Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Basal Cell
- Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) Infection
- Basal Cell Nevus Syndrome
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Acne Rosacea
- Onychomycosis (Fingernail Fungus)
- Eczema (Eczematous Skin Diseases)
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Allergic Cutaneous Vasculitis
- Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris
- Angiolymphoid Hyperplasia with Eosinophilia
- Squamous Cell Cancer
- Dermal Fillers
- Itch (Pruritus)
- Skin Cancer
- Adnexal and Skin Appendage Cancer
- Pemphigus (Blistering Diseases)
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Tinea Versicolor
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Follicular Cyst
- Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
Showing 5 of 35
I took my son to Dr Chabra for really bad acne in Vermillion. Dr Chabra treated him and cleared his acne and now my son has a new outlook on life and new confidence. I am very thankful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
10 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Inderjit S Chabra accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Inderjit S Chabra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Sioux City, SD.