3.6

Unprofessional Liars

My previous primary care physician retired and "sold" my records to Dr. Kainth. I have been trying for 3 mons to retain my records. I have visited his Metuchen office where I was told they are kept in the other office. Every time I call to inquire they put me on hold and then hang up on me. This practice is extremely unprofessional and full of shady business procedure and unethical boundries. I have a right to, see, if not get a copy of 8 years of MY records.

I have the most horrible experience with is Dr.

He didn’t have time to listen to me , even when I give him the blood results he told me it is fine and there were three flags one of them is really serious and he didn’t even notice it . His office is not organized. You can’t relays on him .

GREAT DOCTOR

HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL

James S.

I needed medication that needed to be approved by the insurance company and thru all the bureaucratic red tape that it took, the doctor found it in his heart to get me some medication and call me personally and keep his office open until I came to pick it up. Great Customer Service

Refused Blood Test

I needed a blood test for my graduate school entrance. I had called his staff prior to make sure they would administer the test. They said yes and so I went in. Only then did he say he wouldn't and that he needed a paper. My school requires a test.

Great doctor, very professional, very informative Great sense of humor. Make you feel very comfortable. I am going to keep him as my primary doctor

Dr. Inderjit S Kainth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kendall Park, NJ.