Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Inderjit K Kapoor has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Inderjit K Kapoor has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Inderjit K Kapoor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
I love Dr. Kapoor and the other Dr.'s in this practice. However, the office staff and policies are so annoying I am looking for a new practitioner. 1. They will not phone with lab results. Good or bad, you have to make another appointment to find out if there was anything wrong with you. And if you miss their call to make an appointment, too bad. You won't be able to find out test results by calling in. 2. The staff will mess up your appointments, loose your chart, and skip over you for your appointment. After enough of this, you may decide like to me search out a new office. Shame, because the Dr.'s and Nurse practioners are great. Too bad the office policies and staff are so aggrevating!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPortage Health Center, 6375 US Highway 6 Ste 1, Portage, IN
Dr. Inderjit K Kapoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, IN.