Dr. Inderpal Randhawa Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Inderpal Randhawa?

Milk and Egg Treatment Success

Posted on December 13th, 2017

My daughter was told for over 15 years she had no choice to treat her food allergies. Only avoidance. 10 months ago she suffered a serious reaction. Her breathing was in trouble and she had to be placed on a breathing machine. Today, Dr. Randhawa cleared her on milk. She ate her first bag of cheetos today. Amazing. We travel from Texas to see Dr. R. Worth it every time. Up next. Eggs.

Undiagnosed Disease No More

Posted on September 29th, 2017

My daughter is 21 years old. She is a college student on the east coast. For 12 years, she has struggled with stomach, neurological, muscle and other issues. She had seen maybe 50 or more doctors in different specialties. No diagnosis. Just a bunch of patchwork treatment. On day one, Dr. Randhawa physically went through 3 volumes of medical records one page at a time. He asked questions for over 45 minutes. He did not prescribe any medication on the first visit. Instead, he analyzed and ran an entirely different set of bloodwork. After the first labs came back, he was able to narrow down her diagnoses. Then he asked her to see two other specialists. But this time, these were doctors who had some direction and specific questions to answer. After another month, he conferenced with all providers, nailed a genetic diagnosis and started her on complex course of low level immune medication and two monoclonal antibody drugs. He also placed her on an exercise regimen and proprioception training. It has been 9 months, all of my daughter's friends and family keep asking how she can look and feel so much better. I have never met a doctor like Dr. Randhawa. I am worried that he is so busy he will not be able to last. I asked him this question. His answer to me was fixing complex diseases is not one person's job. He reassured me his nonprofit model is trying to build a system which can help patients like my daughter - and build it quickly. I hope he is right. We need more doctors like Dr. Randhawa.

Safety and Success

Posted on August 18th, 2017

My son travels from out of state to see Dr. Randhawa. I am most impressed with the analytics in his system and tied in safety. We are nearly done with Peanut and Tree nut TIP. Amazing. No significant problems to date. Dr. Randhawa is building a team as well. My son failed treatment and challenges in Texas. To see it all come together now has been life changing.

Cashew Allergy No More

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

My son almost died in my arms 3 years ago after eating a cashew product. Today he ate a half cup of cashews without even an itch. Dr. Randhawa is revolutionizing many diseases. But what he has done for my son is simply amazing. I believe the community of food allergy now has hope due to Dr. Randhawa and his effort over the last 10 years.

Coast to Coast

Posted on June 17th, 2017

We have seen Dr. R for our daughters food allergies. We live in North Carolina. We had the opportunity to work with our local university medical center at UNC. We have flown 10 times to see Dr. R in one year and she is now freely eating all of her previously allergic nuts. Worth it, worth it, worth it. Thanks Dr. Randhawa.

Food Allergies Treated

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Dr. Randhawa took my two children from anaphylaxis to eating as he says as a "non-allergic individual". At first, I was unsure. Now 2 years out, no questions. No reactions. Life is completely different. I often hear the term "sustained unresponsiveness". My children eat their previously allergic foods now every 2 weeks with often 7-10 days between of eating none of it. That is sustained unresponsiveness. Amazing. Also Dr. Randhawa does this as a nonprofit which I support and all those with food allergic kids should support.

The Man

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

He save my life. Nothing else to say. Dozens of doctors later, he became the QB and led my case. Grateful, grateful, grateful.

Food Anaphylaxis

Posted on January 22nd, 2017

Amazing response to treatment years later. Dr. Randhawa is outright the leader in this field. We travel coast to coast to see him. It has been worth every trip.

Immunotherapy Success

Posted on December 27th, 2016

Dr. R took my two kids through food immunotherapy. The worst that has happened in 3 years has been maybe a questionable few red spots once or twice. He gave us the think we needed most: security. His protocol is not OIT. It is precision medicine. Unique in every way. He is flat out amazing. I cannot say anything more than I hope everyone gets a chance to meet him who is dealing with life threatening food allergies.

Years of Success

Posted on December 3rd, 2016

My daughter sees Dr. R. He not only fixed her food allergies. Her skin was so severe with eczema. Her first dermatologist said she was impossible to treat. She looks perfect now. Years have gone by. She eats all nuts. Maintenance nuts are every month and peanuts every 2 weeks. I love Dr. R.

Posted on November 12th, 2016

Personalized medicine is a term used in the media. Dr. Randhawa is the epitome of personalized medicine. My daughter is 18 and eats freely the foods which nearly took her life in the past. I hope medicine can move toward this doctor's vision. It is very important patients understand how dramatically different personalized medicine is and its outcomes especially when done properly.

Posted on November 12th, 2016