Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inderpal S Singh
Dr. Inderpal S Singh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goshen, NY, with another office in Port Jervis, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Bon Secours Community Hospital, Blythedale Childrens Hospital and Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital. Dr. Singh has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Inderpal S Singh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Inderpal S Singh has the following 15 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Showing 5 of 15
My father was admitted to the hospital, with a heart attack at mid night,he came to see him at mid night was in no rush, explained every thing to the family in simple words, even lighten the mood.He was realistic, accurate and very compassionate, even helped the nurse to move him to the ICU. He was back again in the morning to perform his cardiac cath and stent. They don't make doctors like him. The best part was that all the hosiptal nurses who love him said he did this for all his patient! When does this man sleep!God Bless him.
After a lot of search and frustration I have finally found an excellent cardiologist who really cares about his patients. His knowledge about the field is excellent - I highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Singh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1989
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Inderpal S Singh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Inderpal S Singh in this video.
Dr. Inderpal S Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goshen, NY.