Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Indira I Onwuzurike has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
TOLD ME THAT MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER HAS A SMALL LIL COLD/24 HOUR BUG THAT WOULD GO AWAY ON ITS OWN! I TOLD HER THAT MY DAUGHTER DID OT HAVE SYPTOMS OF A COLD!! ASKED HER TO KEEP MY DAUGHTER FOR OBSERVATION FOR THE DAY AND WAS REFUSED!!!!!! THIS GARBAGE OF A DOCTOR TOLD ME TO PREOCCUPY MY LIFE AND HAVE ANOTHER BABY BECAUSE I WAS TOOO OBSESSED WITH MY DAUGHTER!!!! MY DAUGHTER DIED LESS THEN TWO DAYS LATER!!!!! REFUSED TESTING ON MY ONLY CHILD!!!! TEARS!!!!
THIS DOCTOR MIS-DIAGNOSED MY INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL!!!! MY DAUGHTER PASSED AWAY JUST LESS THAN 48 HOURS AFTER SEEING THIS MONSTER!!!!!THIS DOCTOR STATED THAT THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY INNOCENT PRINCESS!!!! NOTHING!!!! SHE SAID THAT MY DAUGHTER HAS A SMALL VIRUS AND SHE WOULD BE FINE!!!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! I AM PLEADING TO YOU TO KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AWAY FROM HER!!!!!!!!!MY DAUGHTER PASSED AWAY FROM A VIRUS TO THE HEART!!!!!!! SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT MY WELL-BEING BECAUSE I WAS TOO ATTACHED TO MY DAUGHTER!!!!!!! SAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Indira I Onwuzurike accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Hospital Royal Oak, 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Indira I Onwuzurike is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.