Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Indra Tambar has 2 locations
415 Tremont St Ste 3
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Book Online Now
Dr. Indra Tambar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Indra Tambar has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Indra Tambar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Indra Tambar - Posted on December 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Indra Tambar - Posted on July 16th, 2013
Never ever take yourself or your loved one here. Does poor job of concentrating on your diagnosis . Shows little concern.. Only seems interested in monitoring your scripts. Never knew so many things were wrong with my person. Never could explain to my family my conditions. Until I moved on. Now I have extremely clearer insight. Her staff is horrible. You're a doctor for Christ sake. Not a correctional officer . No need to run a business as if it was prison..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Indra Tambar - Posted on May 29th, 2012
Horrible doctor. She kept delaying my appointment and even refused to speak with me when I need her help, poor physical exam skills, abdominal percussion was not thorough, didn,t even check cranial nerve exam (neuro exam)for complete physical, didn,t ask for permission before touching me for breast exam, I felt kind of violated. No complete HEENT exam was done, she completely did not ask me sexual history/ Ob/gyn history for complete physical. Did not recommend me pap smear, did not look at my ears with otoscope... I don't want to be seen by her ever again.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
47 Years Experience
- Rohtak Medical College
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Indra Tambar Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Indra Tambar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Tonawanda, NY.