Have you seen Dr. Indra Tambar?

Excellent

Dr. Tambar is a Excellent Dr. been with her for over five year.

Very disappointing

Never ever take yourself or your loved one here. Does poor job of concentrating on your diagnosis . Shows little concern.. Only seems interested in monitoring your scripts. Never knew so many things were wrong with my person. Never could explain to my family my conditions. Until I moved on. Now I have extremely clearer insight. Her staff is horrible. You're a doctor for Christ sake. Not a correctional officer . No need to run a business as if it was prison..

BAD DOCTOR!!!!

Horrible doctor. She kept delaying my appointment and even refused to speak with me when I need her help, poor physical exam skills, abdominal percussion was not thorough, didn,t even check cranial nerve exam (neuro exam)for complete physical, didn,t ask for permission before touching me for breast exam, I felt kind of violated. No complete HEENT exam was done, she completely did not ask me sexual history/ Ob/gyn history for complete physical. Did not recommend me pap smear, did not look at my ears with otoscope... I don't want to be seen by her ever again.

Dr. Indra Tambar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Tonawanda, NY.