Have you seen Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty?

Dr. Chakrabarty

Dr. Chakrabarty is extremely intelligent and has great attention to detail. I appreciate the time he spent with me.

Great experience, really took his time to educate me.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Dr. Indraneel is a fun and intelligent specialist.

GREAT DOCTOR!!

I truly appreciate Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty. He is a wonderful person and provider!

Assembly line endoscopy

Assembly line endoscopy. The office reminded me of a veterinarian office. Nothing like my first endoscopy with a real doctor in Temecula. They had us backed up and the nurse was very unprofessional. I never have a hard time getting an iv but she had to try 3 times. Finally gave up and another guy dressed in jeans not scrubs finally found my vein. Took weeks to get in with doctor after the procedure. My guess is he makes his money on the endoscopies that he runs through there like cattle. He misdiagnosed me and kept trying different ppis which made m sicker until I developed a chronic bladder problem in addition to my reflux. I finally got an appointment at Hoag in Orange County They ran additional tests that never occurred to dr Chak. And I was diagnosed correctly. I could have been spared much suffering and permanent damaged bladder. Don't go here if you value your health.

Annoying doctor-little help

I was referred to Dr. Chakrabarty by my insurance company. They wanted me to have a colonoscopy because I am over 50 as a preventative procedure. I went to the office 1/2 hour before my appointment, as instructed for new patients, to fill out paperwork. After finishing paperwork, I waited 1 1/2 hours before seeing the doctor! I wasn't the only one complaining either. Once the doctor finally came in, I explained how long I had waited but not much said by him about that. I expressed my concern of a colonoscopy & asked him about a yearly stool sample test instead (fobt) since I had no symptoms & it was just a check up. He insisted on the colonoscopy & explained some things to me on some diagrams but I didn't feel like he was listening to me. He asked if I had any heartburn & I said once in a while when I eat late & he insisted on giving me an anti-acid prescription. I do not take any prescription drugs & expressed my concerns. He said it was necessary & then ordered an esophagus test as well! Remember, I don't have any symptoms or particular digestion problems. I felt like I was run thru a factory with a number & no feelings. I did schedule the procedures & started taking the pills, for a week. They made me sick & after more research I cancelled the procedures & asked for the fobt test. I wouldn't recommend this doctor.

this is Walmart medicine, poor quality, high volume . i submit this review for my wife who suffers daily, entering 3rd month

This doctor is a phony! Stay away!!!! Especially if you are really sick.

Dr Chakrabarty works out of Rancho Springs. My husband was admitted to the ER Thursday afternoon with a bleed somewhere in his GI tract. After more than 24 hours and numerous mistakes... Dr Chakrabarty came in Friday night to make sure my husband was prepped for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. Huge surprise... The prep work had been ordered but not started... Blamed on nursing staff. After 30 hours again we were put off. When I called and complained to the head nurse Renee she said my husband would go directly in about 10:00 am Saturday morning. Keep in mind this procedure is done everyday as preventive medicine for most people. I was so disgusted with the lack of communication between the nursing staff , the doctor and us, that I told Renee the hospital was known to be sub par and anyone at the top of their profession wouldn't work there. U.S. News and World Report who rates hospitals all over the nation gave Rancho Springs gastroenterology Department a 22.6 out of a possible 100 . At the time I spoke with Renee I didn't even know Dr. Chakrabarty would be doing the procedure on my husband. At any rate it seems Renee repeated our conversation to Dr Chakrabarty and as they wheeled my husband into the OR to find out the source of his gut bleed after more than 30 hours of him laying in a hospital bed, not able to eat solid foods and worried sick that this was "life threatening" as we were told numerous times, Dr Chakrabarty thought it was appropriate to confront me in the hall about my "complaints". He insisted I look him up because "he was the best" at his profession. I told him I didn't want to talk about the past but just find out what the source of the bleed was. He continued to insist he was very good and this hospital was excellent. He also stated he had 31 patients to care for, I suggested they bring more doctors on staff, obviously he has too large of a patient load to be effective at his job. He also told my husband he worked 15 or more hours a day, also not reassuring to hear. After he was done with me he thought going into the OR and confronting my husband who was about to under go a procedure to find a problem that we were told was life threatening would be a GREAT time to ask why his wife was so mad. I guess they can let you lay there for 24 hours and not do anything and this is acceptable. My poor husband was the one that ended up apologizing ... He thought was... This guy is about to do an invasive procedure on me and he is saying he was insulted because my wife called the hospital out. After my lecture I thought for sure the doctor would come in and explain what was wrong and what to expect moving forward. Nope, I had to ask the nurse what the prognosis was. My husband said the doctor told him something but he was coming out of anesthesia and didn't remember what was said to him. You would think a professional doctor would know the condition of a patient just coming to. We never saw him again, a nurse had to explain what they found. Dr Chakrabarty was more concerned in letting my husband know he had a 5 star rating. What doctor says this? It was more than strange especially that he took my comment about the staff in general so personally. Again, I had no idea who he was or that he was going to do the procedure. Since Dr Chakrabarty insisted that I look him up and look at his reviews I did. Only 7 reviews and a 4.5 hardly makes one a world renowned doctor. He also practices at the Hemet hosptial that has a low national rating as well. Don't walk away... RUN away. And find the many GI doctors in the inland empire that are competent and caring.

Dr. Indraneel Chakrabarty is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hemet, CA.