- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indrani E Acosta MD
Dr. Indrani E Acosta, MD is a doctor primarily located in Maitland, FL, with other offices in Winter Park, FL and Orlando, FL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Neurology. Dr. Acosta is affiliated with Florida Hospital East Orlando. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Indrani E Acosta has 4 locations
685 Mayo Ave
Maitland , FL 32751
1685 Lee Rd Ste 210
Winter Park , FL 32789
601 E Rollins St
Orlando , FL 32803
Dr. Indrani E Acosta has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Indrani E Acosta has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Indrani E Acosta Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Indrani E Acosta
Dr. Acosta is bilingual, being fluent in both English and Spanish and is passionate about serving a broad patient group across Central Florida. She completed her residency in neurology at the University of South Florida College of Medicine and was the recipient of the Outstanding Dedication & Commitment in Stroke award. She is currently pursuing her fellowship in Stroke at the University of Texas, Health Science Center at Houston. She is a member of the American Heart Association, the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Neurology and the American Medical Association. She and the physicians at Tri-Country Neurology provide comprehensive neurological care at Florida Hospital Apopka, Altamonte, Orlando, East Orlando and Winter Park.