Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Indrani R Bongu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Indrani R Bongu has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Indrani R Bongu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Indrani R Bongu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Bongu has great bedside manner. She makes your feel as if you are her only patient. It was as though my mother was me going through my pregnancy and being there for the birth. Would recommend her to all moms to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
I have been a patient for 11 years with her. She has always had excellent bedside manner and her CMAs always make me feel at ease and comfortable. Just today I had my yearly visit and she sat down and talked to me about future goals for myself since I have bared all my children. Dr. Bongu performed amaxing DaVinci Robotic hysterectomy and would recommend her to any family, friend, or acquaintance. My family adores her and I always look forward to my visits as the the staff addresses me like family. Even when I moved out of state I would drive just to see her!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Indrani R Bongu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAugusta Ob/Gyn Specialists, 2806 Hillcreek Dr, Augusta, GA
Dr. Indrani R Bongu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.