Dr. Indrani N Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indrani N Reddy?

BEST!

If you are looking for an OBGYN in Denton, Dr. Reddy is the best.

Very thorough

First GYN to take some time to review my issues and questions. Good beside manner. Didn't feel rushed. A little slow to get in would be my only negative.

Dr Reddy is very caring and listens to what I say she try's to understand my concerns about harmons. She spends as much time as you need her to with u, she's never in and out! I had a hystrectomy in 2001 by another Dr. And I haven't found a harmon that really works and she has been trying to find the right one! She is a great dr:-) the office staff is very nice and very clean atmosphere! I would recommend her to all my friends and family!

Dentons best

I have been to 3 different gynos in Denton area claiming to be the best. Dr. Reddys office is very professional and clean. she listens to problems I have and I do get to see her every visit unlike some offices. 1 problem I do have is she makes you meet next years deductible by the time you deliver. I have a 2500 deductible and every visit I pay around 350.00 to meet next years deductible by delivery time. She must have been screwed in the past. But she is the best Gyno around.. Wish I could afford to stay..

Stop looking...you found your OBGYN.

Dr. Reddy and her staff are both courteous and professional at all times. They are also very personable. The office appoints run on time. It is clean. When you call you actually get to talk to a real person not a "phone tree". They call you back in a timely manner and are able to address any concerns or questions quickly. Very good experience!!! I have found my life long doctor!

Great Doctor

The wait time is always less than 15min. They never seem overbooked. The nurses are always very sweet. Dr. Reddy has a great bedside manner and never makes you feel rushed, always answers all your questions. When I had to change insurance I made sure she accepted it before I even thought of getting it. The best experience at an OBGYN I've ever had.

Great doc and friendly staff

very amicable office

Dr. Indrani N Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.