Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Indravadan P Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
Dr Shah has never never failed me he always gives me all excellent care and I would recommend all my family and friends to doctor shah. His receptionist yolanda very helpful kind and caring gived all excellent care and Yolanda is always courteous. I would not trade doctor shah for the world I have been going to him for the last 16 years and he has always been professional and very concerned about my health issues.
Ended up seriously ill and in the ICU after he repeatedly just brushed off anything I said and sent me on my way. I got fed up and went to the ER at Halifax. Staff are very very unprofessional don't be surprised if you get cursed at on the phone. The receptionist will lie to your face. The place is very dirty and run down. The dust in the waiting room triggered an asthma attack. Just find someone else.
Dr. Indravadan P Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVolusia Primary Care, 667 Beville Rd Ste B, South Daytona, FL
Dr. Indravadan P Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Daytona, FL.