Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Indulekha Warrier
Dr. Indulekha Warrier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rowlett, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Warrier is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Michigan, UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Not many words to express how we feel about this amazing doctor. Dr Warrier is the greatest doctor and saved my daughter life at children medical in Dallas. She is always kind and my daughter loves, (loves) her. Dr. Warrier jokes with my daughter (looking for butterflies in her ears) and makes the appointment time memorable and something my daughter looks forward to. Even when my daughter is getting poked or blood drawn she doesn't mind as long as it's at the butterfly doctor. We love and recommend this doctor and her wonderful staff.
Dr. Warrier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Children's Hospital of Michigan
UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
UT Southwestern St Paul Hospital
24 Years Experience
University of Kerala Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Indulekha Warrier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakeview Allergy & Asthma PA, 9500 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Indulekha Warrier in this video.
Dr. Indulekha Warrier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rowlett, TX.