Dr. Indulekha Warrier Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Indulekha Warrier?

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Not many words to express how we feel about this amazing doctor. Dr Warrier is the greatest doctor and saved my daughter life at children medical in Dallas. She is always kind and my daughter loves, (loves) her. Dr. Warrier jokes with my daughter (looking for butterflies in her ears) and makes the appointment time memorable and something my daughter looks forward to. Even when my daughter is getting poked or blood drawn she doesn't mind as long as it's at the butterfly doctor. We love and recommend this doctor and her wonderful staff.

Posted on December 30th, 2015