Dr. Indumathi Christopher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Indumathi Christopher?

I LOVE Dr. Christopher!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Christopher is totally open and honest about her philosophy on medicine, treatment and total health care. She is a great educator of what your symptoms mean and what treatment is needed (or not needed). She is not a pill pusher. She is respectful of your input & opinions on your treatment and ultimately leaves it up to you to make the final decisions on your treatment after in depth discussion with her. She is very professional and friendly. Easy to talk to about anything. She is gentle and will give you as much time as you need. She tries very hard to stay on time with her appointments. I have never had to wait more than 30 minutes for her. Once she was running an hour late and the office called to let me know. Her staff is excellent as well!

Posted on October 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Christopher for almost 8 yrs. She has always been friendly, concerned, and listens to my issues. She makes sure I have my blood tests, mammogram, pap smear, and any other test I need in a timely manner. She forgets no detail. I never wait too long and my next appointment is made before I leave. My husband, daughter, and son-in-law all use this Doctor with great results.

Smiles to your face, knife to your back!

Posted on November 29th, 2012

I thought Dr. Christopher was going to be a great doctor, but just the other day I received a letter from her saying she wouldn't see me any more. There was no reason, and when I asked the staff why/what happened, I was told it was all in the letter. Uh, duh! No it wasn't! Why else would I be asking?!?! I'm so glad to see civilian doctors actually care about their patients!!! I'm going back to the VA!!! At least there I know they won't drop me or at least not tell me why!!!

Rude Staff - never saw the doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2012

The young lady at the front window has to be the rudest person I have ever met. She did not speak except to thrust paperwork in your hand and say "fill these out". If you went up to the window she slammed it closed in your face. I watched her do this to 3 different patients and each one chose to leave. She did the same thing to me and then berated me for forgetting to sign on one page (my first time at this office). At that point I left. I've heard wonderful things about this doctor and it took 7 weeks from calling to make an appt to actually getting in. But if this is how this doctor allows her staff to treat patients, I won't be back.

Rude

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Called to make a first time appt, receptionist was rude, will go elsewhere.

Great doctor, very caring

Posted on July 6th, 2010

Dr. Christopher meets all my needs as a family physician. She's knowledgeable, caring and I like her. She works with you on insurance, work schedules, prescriptions and more. Overall I'm glad I found her when my previous long time family physician retired.

Mr Theodore H Glover

Posted on March 25th, 2010

I am writing this review based on my wifes experience with Dr. Christopher and her office staff. Dr. Christopher was my wifes primary doctor and PCM ...

DR WHO CARES