Dr. Indumathi Raghavan Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Indumathi Raghavan?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. R. has been instrumental in helping me navigate through a lot of issues. Depression was just one of them. She is easy to talk to and has never been judgmental. Just helpful. I would recommend her to anyone.

Came highly Recommended.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

haven't been seeing her for that long but there has been nothing but good experiences so far.

Please go elsewhere

Posted on October 5th, 2016

If you want a genuine doctor who cares about their patients and talks to them as human beings, please go elsewhere. I moved and wanted to find a local doctor to prescribe a medication I was completely out of. I found an opening and she was taking new patients. Her reviews were very negative but I thought why not take a chance. First off, if you want a doctor who doesn't ask the same questions based off a generic checklist, go elsewhere! Every time I go, it's a half an hour wait for a 7 minute session. She has a "policy" that says you MUST be seen every 3 months in order for her to prescribe medicine. However, her refills are always 2 months only which means you end up going much earlier than 3 months. Also, if you change your appointment more than 2 times a year, she sends you a letter saying you are not allowed to visit her office. What professional doctor does this? On your way out the rude receptionists give you a hard time leaving without scheduling your 2 month appointment. My guess is this crazy woman is after them to make sure she can collect insurance $ from every single human who enters her office. Today, was my most recent and final time entering that dirty office. I mentioned to Dr. Ragahaven that my insurance was changing and that if I could see her every 4 months versus 3 ($135/visit). She goes psycho and says "it's your issue with your insurance not mine". She immediately tells me I should look for another office and kicks me out. The list goes on but I don't have any more time to describe horrid doctor and her practice. Do the right thing and go to a humane doctor who isn't after your insurance money.

Posted on March 31st, 2016

Great, Caring doctor

Down to earth, real, and good doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2016

I've been with Dr. R for over 4 years. She's always willing to help me feel as best as possible. She's real, practical, and has her own point of view that I sincerely appreciate (which humans are allowed to have). It's hard to find a doctor who is a good match - especially with mental health, and especially if the patient is feeling lousy. Dr. R has been a good fit for me. However, if you require someone to feed your drama, encourage controlled substance use, or put up with your disrespect, then Dr. R will probably not please you. This is a solid woman.

Steer clear from this doctor!

Posted on September 25th, 2012

Steer clear from this doctor!My boyfriend went to see this doctor in order to get some treatment for his depression. He picked her because it was the soonest appointment he could get, and now we understand why we were able to book an appointment within just a couple of days. When my boyfriend got there Dr. Raghavan asked him what was causing his depression. He told her that he was having some relationship issues and that's why he fell into depression. Dr. Raghavan's first advice? "Dump your partner and take care of the problem!" Now, if that's the solution my boyfriend was seeking, did he really need to go see a doctor in order to do that? It is hard to believe that a person who is depressed seeks a doctor in order to obtain help and the doctor has the heart to be that insensitive to a person's situation. Raghavan is a judgmental and incompetent doctor who lacks professionalism. She judged my boyfriend' situation within a few minutes into the discussion and without even getting enough information. I'm all for psychiatrists who not only write prescriptions to their patients but they also try to offer some kind of psychotherapy. I think the combination of the two is the best treatment you can get from a psychiatrist, but, if you are going to play the role of a psychotherapist, you should make sure you are doing it in an adequate way. Nobody can jump into such a harsh judgment and decision within 5 minutes of talking to a person. My boyfriend left the place worse than he did before he went there. This is not a competent doctor, so steer clear from this incompetent and insensitive person.

No wonder there's no wait for an appointment...

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Dr. lacks empathy & is judgmental.

Posted on October 31st, 2011

Great doctor - great diagnosis. my life has been completely changed after 2 years with her.

Posted on November 16th, 2017