Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL, with another office in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hwang is affiliated with North Ridge Medical Center, Westside Regional Medical Cen and Plantation General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Heart Failure
- Pacemaker Implantation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hwang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Ridge Medical Center
Westside Regional Medical Cen
Plantation General Hospital
North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Coral Springs Medical Center
University Hospital & Med Cen
Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Imperial Point Medical Center
Cleveland Clinic Florida
University Hospital Of Tamarac
47 Years Experience
National Taiwan University
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang in this video.
Dr. Ing-Sei Hwang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.