Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inga Friedman MD
Dr. Inga Friedman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Inga Friedman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Dr. Inga Friedman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Inga Friedman - Posted on January 31st, 2017
I dread going there because of the wait.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Inga Friedman - Posted on January 29th, 2016
My last visit was for 4:45. I didn't get in till 6:45. That made a record for my longest waiting room experience. I feel the unorganized office with bad scheduling is a result of the receptionist, but I think the doctor doesn't like to work and tries to squeeze as many patients in during the time she is there. Having to wait 2 hours for a 10 minute visit us unacceptable. Plus, I always have to call to make sure they verify my medications. I pretty much pay them, and then I do all the work.
I really like the doctor....the staff; not so much
Self-verified patient of Dr. Inga Friedman - Posted on September 28th, 2015
The doctor is very nice, easy to talk to and professional. Unfortunately,the secretary does not know how to do her job. I don't know if she is not comfortable with computers...or has trouble multi-tasking but, she can't handle either of the two. She will also say things that you would probably want to keep personal about yourself...out loud for the whole wait room to hear. There are many other things that I can point out, but I don't want to be mean. I just wish that they would hire a professional or someone with more experience. It could be a great doctor's office. I gave 4 stars because I like Dr.Friedman, but I honestly wanted to give lower because of the help.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Inga Friedman - Posted on May 26th, 2009
North Shore University Hospital
Dr. Inga Friedman Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNEUROLOGY GROUP PLLC YAN LUPYAN, 6 Cornwall Ct Ste E, East Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Inga Friedman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.