Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Inga Kish
Dr. Inga Kish, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shelby, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kish is affiliated with Kings Mountain Hospital, Cleveland Regional Medical Center and Piedmont Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Inga Kish has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Inga Kish has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Inga Kish has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
I did not see Dr. Kish in a normal offc setting but in the Emerg Rm of Kings Mtn Hosp. I went in with severe intestinal cramps & spasms. She administered pain medication immediately [wonderful] and anti-nausea meds and allowed me to sleep. She then ordered an xray, blood/urine tests, which proved normal. Overall, I was in the ER for 9 hrs in pain [but sedated and medicated to allow me to rest] and Dr. Kish had a wonderful bedside manner, displayed sympathy and was inquisitive about the cause of illness. She is a fine ER doctor.
Dr. Kish is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Piedmont Medical Center
Carolinas Medical Center University
Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain
Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Iredell Memorial Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center
19 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Inga Kish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelby, NC.