Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ingerlisa W Mattoch has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your skin cells in a lab, more like a pathologist.
Beyond just skin cancer, dermatopathologists also study a wide range of skin conditions, including everything from warts, moles, spider veins and herpes, to dermatitis, rashes, vitiligo and other conditions related to skin discoloration.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
There are no reviews for Dr. Ingerlisa W Mattoch yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
14 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ingerlisa W Mattoch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.