Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ingrid A Carlson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Ingrid A Carlson has the following 13 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Ingrid A Carlson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Baystate Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWise Women, 486 Town Plaza Ave Ste 440, Ponte Vedra, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ingrid A Carlson in this video.
Dr. Ingrid A Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ponte Vedra, FL.