Dr. Ingrid E Flores-Freeth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid E Flores-Freeth?

customer service is very poor.

Veey nice doctor but appointments are so far out. She delivered my two beautiful daughters and both times she has always been the same. Very courteous, loving and caring.

Left placenta inside of me!!

I need to say that I had the worst experience ever with MD Flores. Where to start..at 16 weeks check up she missed the fact that our baby's heart wasn't beating...her explanation was "my sonogram is an old fashion". After practicing for few years how can you miss something that is so important. As far as I know you don't need a high tech machine to see baby's heart flickering there!!! At week 18th I was told that baby had no heart beat and stopped developing at week 13. I was admitted to the labor and delivery where I was induced. It was a horrific experience. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy!!! I delivered and was discharged. Md Flores reassured me that everything went well. A month later I went back to her for a check up and again was told that everything was healing and going back to normal. I didn't get my period and my Hcg was not going down so Md Flores send me 3 times for blood work. I've learned that later from the internet that it's a sign that I wasn't cleaned properly. Two months after miscarriage I started getting pretty painful cramps and thought to myself probably my period is finally coming!! It wasn't my period though!! The cramps were stronger and stronger and then I started passing something!! I had no idea what it was I was scared to death. I saved what I passed and laboratory told me it was placenta!! I'm thanking God everyday for saving me. I could have gotten uterus infection or even sepsis and die. I can not believe she missed 7 cm placenta!! She may have good skills when talking with people but that's about it. I will never go back to her and will never recommend her to anyone!!!

I used to see another doctor within the same building. She was recommended by the other docto's staff. I really didn't want to change doctors but my doctor at that time was moving out and the new address was not working for me. However I must say that I'm very, very happy with the change. She really listen when I have a concern and everytime I have some sort of test her personal call me to let me know that everything is ok or if I need any kind of prescription. Also, as soon as she sees you, she says "hello" talk to you for a little while. Then you realized that she really listen to what whatever you said last visit. She's always on top of any procedure you need to do or have done already. I'm happy with the change and I would recommend her to everyone I know.

WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR!!

Most women don't love going to their GYN, but Dr. Flores' happy and jovial manner put me at ease right away. She took her time, got to know me a bit and put me completely at ease before she examined me - which by the way was completely painless and not at all unpleasant. Before I went in to meet her for the first time I asked the other patients in the waiting room about her and every last one of them gave her glowing reviews - each patient had some story about the great care they received. I recommend Dr. Flores to any woman out there, especially those like me who just can't drag themselves to get this very important type of care only a woman can appreciate.

So supportive and gives great instructions. Very caring and patient.

EXCELLENT

Dr. Flores was an EXCELLENT doctor. She took great care of me before, during, and after my pregnancy. I so wish I had her for this pregnancy. She was very caring and helped you through everything, even just an ear when you needed to talk.

Terrific woman, Excellent Physician

Wonderful woman, Excellent Physician!!

Dr. Flores is a wonderful physician and a terrific human being. She took wonderful care of my daughter who had a bleeding disorder and has taken care of her from 17 until present day. I too am her patient and she has treated me so well. She is friendly, caring, talkative and smart! I can't say enough good things about her. I have had 2 surgeries with her and she followed up with me bedside, took plenty of time with me and called me for 2 weeks to make sure I was doing well. Every physician should take a lesson on how to treat patients from Dr. Flores.