Dr. Ingrid Haas Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Haas?

Will Miss Dr. Haas

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I was sorry to see Dr. Haas retire from her practice. I had been seeing her for over 20 years. Dr. Haas was a very good doctor, very kind, very gentle, always addressed my concerns, and she always asked if I had any questions before leaving the exam room. Now I really liked that as not every doc has the time to address questions, at least NOT my primary doctor!I will miss her after all these years.

You NEVER SEE A DOCTOR

Posted on August 11th, 2008

terrible! Never see the MD; VERY RESTRICTED CALLING hours, office hours, etc. If you need a refill on a script, you'd better pan way ahead, since you can only call certain hours of certain days in the week and forget about Fridays or weekends! If you need an appointment, you have to call 3-4 months in advance. This is the worst experience I've ever had. I come from a family of OB/GYN surgeons - my dad and 2 uncles, all exceptional physicians, chair of the department in their hospitals, FACOG, etc...in NY no less and their office hours, ability to contact and staff were there for the patients normal hours, every day and if necessary any other time. Absolutely terrible

Always a good experience

Posted on June 3rd, 2008

I've been a patient of one of the Nurse Practitioners (Sherry Tackett) at Dr. Haas' office for 5 years now and I've always been very happy with the her and the rest of the staff. Sherry listens carefully and gives very good advice. It doesn't bother me that I don't ever see Dr. Haas, from what I can tell her office is made up of different Nurse practitioners and I can say that the one I see is great!

Dr. Hass never sees you

Posted on January 5th, 2008

Unfortunately Dr. Hass never sees you, it's all the other staff who deal with the patients. It takes forever to get a person on the phone, and she doesn't care enough to speak with the patients even over the phone. I left her for an other doctor.

Posted on May 25th, 2016