Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ingrid A Holman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ingrid A Holman has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Ingrid A Holman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ingrid A Holman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
There is not much privacy in this office. Your busy is everyone else's . The walls are paper thin. You can hear what the patient in the next room issues are as well as they can here yours. The staff is very rude. I had been a patient of Holman's for at least 25 years or more and told I had a heart condition only to find out I was missed diagnosed. And it's not only her fault but I should of been sent to the right specialist to correct the problems 25 years ago because now it resulted in needing a pacemaker. Needless to say she is no longer my doctor.
We switched to Dr. Hohman because of a reference from someone we knew. My husbands last doctor sent over her notes stating that he was to take 2 tablets twice a day of his diabetic medication - Dr. Hohman switched him to 1 tablet twice a day and now my husband is blind because of her diagnosis. We will NEVER EVER go back to Dr. Hohman again.
Dr Holman is kind and intelligent. She always takes the time to talk to me and is very genuine. She addresses all problems and acts professionally. I would recommend her to anyone!
Front staff is rude and talks about patients when they leave, EVERYTIME I'm there! NO PRIVACY ACT! Front staff talks about back staff as well! Back staff is nice and so is Dr. Holman, but seems to be not sure of herself! I tried and gave it a chance but decided to go elsewhere. AND THERE IS ALWAYS A LONG WAIT TO BE SEEN!
This physician is only interested in self fulfillment. I have seen her on several occasions and not once did she examine me. She spent VERY little time with me. The first visit, she saw my weight and immediately wanted to prescribe diet pills; no exam, nothing! Very irresponsible. She is VERY irresponsible. My friend's husband saw her and she offered him Viagra. He didn't ask. He went in for a back issue! Another friend and her husband both had appointments. She completely ignored the wife and focused all her attention on the husband. I would not recommend this physician to my worst enemy.
Mc Keesport Hospital
Dr. Ingrid A Holman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWeigles Hill Family Medicine, 1001 Weigles Hill Rd, Elizabeth, PA
Dr. Ingrid A Holman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, PA.