Dr. Ingrid K Kohlmorgen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid K Kohlmorgen?

Dr. Kohlmorgen is one of the kindest, most gentle physicians I have ever met. She takes as much time as needed with every patient, every time While this may put her behind schedule on occasion, it is well worth it to know that the same careful time will be spent with me. All of her staff, from her nurse practitioner to the medical assistants, are always willing to answer questions and provide assistance when needed. HIGHLY recommend.

I have waited 2 hours every time to see her. She was not very nice to me during my IUD insertion and I WILL NOT be coming back.

Visit that I dreaded

Dr. Kohlmorgen was very eager to ease my anxiety. She established eye contact while she talked with me and didn't keep her eyes on the computer.

I love her! She is the best doctor I've ever had! would recommend to the world!

If you're looking for a good "Doctor" DO NOT go to her.

My child birth experience was definetely not what i expected! Especially giving birth to my First born. Out of all the appointments i had with her i personally only saw her about 5 times MAXIMUM. She had to hire an assistant because she was always so busy. She's very cold and seemed like she didn't care about my pregnancy. She was ALWAYS out. Would never reccomend her to ANYBODY. And let's not mention my labor experience makes me want to cry all over again. Things weren't done right from the start. Me and my entire family are extremely upset.

Great experience with this doctor and her staff! Had to wait to see her, but I expect to wait in a doctor's office. I will be recommending her to my friends.

Be prepared to wait hours

I have been rescheduled 4 times, wait time is typically 2+ hours. I have waited over 3 before. Typically, there is never any appogly for having to wait. Several times that I have come, patients who arrived and were scheduled after me, are called back before me. I have yet to be called to follow up on any of my test results. If I wasn't due in a couple weeks I would have switched doctors. I like Dr. Kholmogran, but her office and wait time is ridiculous. I am switching after this baby and will not recommend the Baylor office to anyone.

Dr. Kholmorgen is really gentle and takes time to listen to you. She was recommneded to me by my best friend for the birth of my daughter. And I don't regret it. And I worry a lot and she managed to address all of my issues within our visits. The only down side is the wait time, and that the beach office does not have a sonogram.

Never Again

Never again will i go back to her I would not recommend Dr.Kohlmorgen to family & friends either, the wait was horrible I waited 2 hours to be seen longest I've waited was 3 just ridiculous! & to top it off she would only last in the room no more than 10 minutes i felt as if she didn't care or was interested about my pregnancy. Great staff but her on the other hand different story, bad overall experience.

I will definitely not be returning to Dr. Kohlmorgen again. The wait times in her office are ridiculous. It's always over an hour. She's not very available either, so if you have a difficult schedule to work around, her hours make it much more difficult. The nurse actually asked me if I could just "leave school" to make time for an appointment. I have been trying to get the nexplanon birth control put in for over six months now and am just done with this. They didn't even have the thing ordered until two and a half months later and then want to blame everything on me for it not being done by now. Please spare yourself the trouble and don't even bother going here.

Great Doctor

Dr. Kholmorgen delivered both my children via csection. I never felt rushed, she alway took her time with me and explained everything. She also is very experienced and was very quick to pick up on importance problems that was going on with me and my unborn children.

Not what i expected.

I went to this doctor because a friend referred me and she said she was good. Her nurses are very nice but as soon as the doctor came in it she was very cold and didn't show any interest on my pregnancy. I didn't feel comfortable with her it was very awkard being in a room with her. I will not be returning to her care as i want my pregnancy and my appointments to be smooth and for me to be able to feel comfortable with my doctor and be able to ask her anything without feeling like im bothering her or annoying her.