The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in West Burlington, IA, with another office in Iowa City, IA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lizarraga is affiliated with Great River Medical Center, Childrens Hospital Of Los Angeles and Providence St Joseph Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ingrid Lizarraga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Burlington, IA.