More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ingrid L Martinez-Andree has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Martinez is very caring, and takes time to thoroughly answer questions. Unfortunately the administrative staff in her office are horrendous. They are rude, insensitive, and do everything in their power to make you feel as though you and your child don't matter in the world. I took my 2-month-old in for her shots (a traumatic experience for us both) and the receptionist refused to acknowledge us as I stood with my crying child to secure the next appointment. When I finally started to leave she rudely said, "need another appointment" without so much as looking at us, as if we were interrupting her important computer Facebooking time. The rest of the administrative staff have been no different (the nurses are alright).It's too bad, I really like this doctor, but the horrible staff is forcing me to move elsewhere. If she moves to another office I will definitely follow her, but as long as the staff are with her I have no interest in going back.
Dr Martinez really cares, She takes the time to get to the bottom of the problem. All three of my boys go to her and even my teen loves her. The best thing about her is that she takes time to know her patients....the children while at the same time understanding the parents concerns. Sometimes I wish I wss a kid again so she could be my doctor!!!!
30 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Ingrid L Martinez-Andree accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ingrid L Martinez-Andree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.