Dr. Ingrid L Nisswandt-Larsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid L Nisswandt-Larsen?

You won't find better

Dr. Nisswandt is knowledgeable, thorough, caring and follows up with her patients. She is a rarity in this profession these days. We never feel like a number/a dollar sign or rushed - we are treated with concern and a down-to-earth professionalism that is appreciated by not only myself, but my family as well. We are lucky enough to have found her and are extremely happy she is our doctor.

Dr Nisswandt is my pcp as well as my mothers and my husbands and all three of my children. She is very knowledgable and if she by chance doesnt know she has been known to search till she is able to figure out what is wrong. She is great with children and is a very caring and helpful doctor. I always get a call from her nurse to make sure I am fine after an er visit. I have tried to see other doctors because we live on the other side of town and it is hard for me to get a ride but she is definetly worth it. I havent been able to stay with any other doctor she genuinly cares about her patients and wants to help them. She has been known to squeeze ppl into her schedule within a few days if it is important.