Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer, MD, FAAD is a Doctor primarily located in Orangeburg, NY, with other offices in Bronx, NY and New Haven, CT . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology and General Surgery. Dr. Olhoffer is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion, Brooklyn Campus of the VA and Nyack Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Olhoffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Brooklyn Campus of the VA
New York Harbor Healthcare System
New York University
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer in this video.
Dr. Ingrid Olhoffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orangeburg, NY.