Dr. Ingrid Pacowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid Pacowski?

For in-patient care at WRAMC, 2005

Reviewing my mother's medical records and came across Dr. Pacowski's name. She made such an impression that I searched the internet and decided to leave my comments. We lost my mother within a few months from metastasized cancer. Dr. Pacowski was always respectful, attentive, and caring while being very candid about my mother's condition. We greatly appreciated the doctor making a difficult time so much easier. We trusted her implicitly, and are very grateful to the Doctor and WRAMC.

excellent

She has great people skills and really cares about her patients.

Birth Control