Dr. Ingrid K Rule Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ingrid K Rule?

social worker

I have been seeing Dr. Rule for over 20 yrs. and trust her with my life and have. She is devoted to her medical practice. She believes each patient is important and this does cause to get behind. But when it is your time to be seen you don't mind that she spends an extra 10 min. with you. She will take Medicaid and Medicare patients that many Doctors will not take. Children's shot records are given to the parents from the start of their first shots. Parents can also go to Dep. of public Health CO. but they would have to take the time to do this and I am sure if the patient would have called before coming in and requesting shot records they would have been provided. I do not know what transpired but I know most Dr. ask for a from 2 to ten days to provide copies of records. Depending on last time patient was seen. I am glade that there are still Doctors like Dr. Rule. Doctors who look at the patient and not the 10 min timer. But to each their own.

Complete Lack of Professionalism

I have been trying to obtain my daughter medical records for 2 weeks. I have called numerous times and everytime it is the same song and dance. We will send them right over, we are under staffed. If you are under staffed hire some people. If you cannot deliver something when you say you can tell someone a reasonable timeframe. Completely unprofessional!

dr ingrid rule

Dr rule has been my primary doctor for over ten years and I would hate to go to someone else sometimes I am waiting longer then I would like but I always feel like I am in good hands when I see her I also feel very comfortable ttalking to her about any of my medical needs with out judgment and discrimination I also feel like she dosnt run in needed test to earn a extra dallar like I do with most docters

Never ever will I see her again!!! Felt even sicker after my check-up. Also a very rude male staff member made my visit more uncomfortable. Would NOT see her if I was dying & she was the only doc on Earth! P.S.- Wait was almost 90 minutes.

Worse provider ever!

Gentle, patient, caring...has the ability to explain issues without intimidation, and in understandable terms.

Dr. Ingrid K Rule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loveland, CO.