Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ingrid M Sterling has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My 7 day old had a bilirubin level of 19.4 and I was told by my pediatrician that he would need to be admitted, but that I would have to go through the ER. After a long wait there, I encountered Dr. Sterling. She insisted on ignoring the fact that my 7 day old needed to be in the pediatric unit under the phototherapy lights to treat the jaundice that she already had the test results to prove, and instead decided that an unnecessary Lumbar puncture and antibiotics would be a better next move. She insisted on this even after he had no fever, his white blood cell count was fine and there was no sign of infection. It was just a way of her padding her bill and wasting my precious time instead of getting my newborn what he needed. After 6 hours, my son finally made it to the pediatric floor, only after yelling and cursing at this "doctor" to do the right thing. Oh, and might I add, she did the lumbar puncture without success of even getting the spinal fluid sample. What she did in this emergency room was nothing short of malpractice!
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Ingrid M Sterling accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPocono Medical Center, 206 E Brown St, East Stroudsburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ingrid M Sterling in this video.
Dr. Ingrid M Sterling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.