Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ingrid Warmuth MD
Dr. Ingrid Warmuth has 3 locations
95 Woodstown Rd.
Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Dr. Ingrid Warmuth has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- MOHS-Micrographic Surgery
Dr. Ingrid Warmuth has the following 17 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Actinic Keratosis
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- University Of Cologne
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Ingrid Warmuth Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ingrid Warmuth's office for more information.
420 Front Street Elmer, NJ : (856) 358-1500
95 Woodstown Rd. Swedesboro, NJ : (856) 358-1500
4 Bypass Rd. Ste 204 Salem, NJ : (856) 358-1500
More about Dr. Ingrid Warmuth
Dr. Ingrid P. Warmuth is a Dermatologist and MOHS Micrographic Surgeon serving the Elmer, Salem and Swedesboro areas. Dr. Warmuth is experienced in Intense Pulse Light, Pixel Laser Resurfacing and Facial ...
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ingrid Warmuth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmer, NJ.