Dr. Inna Berin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Inna Berin?

Making Dreams Come True

Dr. Berin and the staff are amazing. Always professional, supportive, and caring. I didn't feel like I was going to the doctor but instead visiting friends. I strongly recommend this office.

Go see this doctor!

Dr. Berin is amazing. She is so caring and smart. She takes the time to really explain to me why she's recommending a certain treatment. I never felt rushed. Can't recommend her enough.

100% yes, I recommend Dr. Berin

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Berin and the entire staff. I went through difficult times conceiving my 2 children and everyone was empathetic, VERY knowledgeable and experienced, encouraging, and supportive. I would 100% recommend the Institute to anyone having fertility issues.

Absolutely wonderful

My husband and I could not conceive naturally, and fell upon the Fertility Institute of NJ & NY while browsing the internet. From the very first phone call to set a consultation appointment the entire staff was absolutely wonderful. We met with Dr. Berin and our journey began. We absolutely loved working with her and her staff members. I wished we could continue our entire journey with them and I would without a doubt recommend her to everyone who needs assistance with their fertility journey!

Lucky to have found Dr. Berin

We were trying for long to be pregnant, reasons for infertility were unknown. We had an appointment with Dr. Berin and we were surprised to have a successful pregnancy in the very first IUI. I highly recommend Dr. Berin for her professionalism and knowledge. She makes you feel at ease and this really helps.

Thank you!

After two years of trying to get pregnant, I was referred to Dr. Berin. And I am so grateful that I was! Finally there was a competent doctor in charge of my care. I (and my cycle) were well monitored, Options were laid out for me and each step was explained to along the way. And everyone was empathetic which is something I find a lot of offices lack during this very trying time. I would highly recommend this office. Waiting on baby boy any day now.

Very compassionate!

Dr. Berin was very compassionate and professional throughout my care. I trusted her opinions very much and she helped make my wishes come true.

Great doctor!

Highly recommend Dr. Berin and the Fertility Institute!

Wonderful!

Meeting Dr. Berin was the best thing that ever happened me. Dr. Berin and all of her staff were wonderful and very helpful. The system they have at the office is very efficient and guided me towards a successful pregnancy!

The best!

She was amazing the whole time, from figuring out what my issues were to answering every question I had (no matter how stupid I thought I sounded she never made me feel that way), to helping me get pregnant. I think she's one of the best in her field and I would definitely recommend her without reserve.

Thanks to Dr Berin for taking good care of me and if it wasn't for her I would not have a beautiful baby girl. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends

Best people to work with

Very knowledgable person, takes time to listen all concerns and answers appropriately. Very good staff to work with.