Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Inna Genel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
It took numerous tries but I have finally found a professional that is a real family physician. I cannot praise Dr. Genel enough; first of all she is a good listener very observant and very thorough. She does comparative studies of all your tests. And does not think your a dummy, respective enough to explain everything i.e. shows how the tests vary and what they relate to. Something I do not recall any Dr. doing in my whole life, I am 66 yrs old. I have nothing but praise, you will be impressed and not disappointed. Trust is everything and this is an individual you can surely trust.
Dr. Genel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Inna Genel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Internal Medical LLC, 601 University Blvd Ste 105, Jupiter, FL
Dr. Inna Genel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.