Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Inna Yaskin has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Her practice is called Elite Medical. The name "Elite" is correct. They sign up as providers for insurance so that they can upsell you on their expensive cosmetic procedures. I actually need medical treatment, got rushed through a history with a medical assistant who can barely check boxes let alone retain or transcribe information about my conditions. Vitals were taken. I was bold enough to ask for a copy of my vitals, and after a big huff and puff, a begrudging scrap of paper was scribbled on and handed to me. Once "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster comes in, she asks for my permission to get my medical history from past providers (which I declined to sign when checking in). I said I wanted to be seen without preconceived diagnoses and would like her to treat and advise me on the conditions she actually sees in an exam and labs. I declined again, and was lied to and told it is the law. "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster, brings a piece of paper showing the disclosure which she never actually lets me read. I told her I cannot see it. When I do read it later, it clearly says that you have a right to decline and it would not preclude you from getting care. I asked are you going to examine me and she said, oh, didn't my assistant take your vitals? Then I was told I am not a good match for the practice. So if you want to be sold Botox while you are there to deal with real medical issues, "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster is your woman. To be fair, I was late and even though I was told they already had my info and card, I had to find it for them by logging into my insurance which took some time. Had they not had the time, I would have much rather been told to come back then be rushed through and abused. Bottom line is I was not their "Elite" patient. I was a person who had basic insurance through ACA. As such, I was not entitled to care and consideration.
This doctor misdiagnosed my fissure as hemorrhoids, and prescribed steroid suppositories that made the problem worse! Would you trust a doctor who can't diagnose a fissure with the simplest finger test? I will never return to see her, and I wish I could describe how her wrong treatment has caused me so much suffering. Patients beware!
Dr. Yaskin is professional and extremely attentive doctor. The staff in her office are pleasant and easy to deal with. Dr. Yaskin got back to me with my results within 2 days and has been following up with my prognosis. I give her the highest rating! What a pleasure to find a doc that actually cares!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2013, 2016, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2010, 2016, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Inna Yaskin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLawrence B Hooper MD Inc, 500 E Remington Dr Ste 20, Sunnyvale, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Inna Yaskin in this video.
Dr. Inna Yaskin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.