- El Camino Hospital
- El Camino Hospital Of Los Gatos
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Inna Yaskin has 2 locations
Dr. Inna Yaskin has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Inna Yaskin has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Weight Loss
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2020)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2020)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Inna Yaskin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Inna Yaskin
Board Certified Internal and Geriatric Medicine Dr. Inna Yaskin is an experienced physician with Internal and Geriatric Medicine Board Certifications. Dr. Yaskin is an admitting medical attending and a medical director of several nursing home facilities. Her diagnosing skills, excellent bed-side manners and attention to patients from early diagnosis and prevention, to establishing and executing a treatment plan to communicating with the patients and their families, has earned Dr. Yaskin dedication of hundreds of families.