3.8

Cost us more than $1000 out of pocket

This osteopath (not an MD FYI) is in-network for us, but sent samples to an out-of-network lab without giving us any notification. This cost us more than $1000 out of pocket in lab fees for tests that should have been fully covered, as the tests were available from in-network labs. So if you go to this practice - watch your wallet, even if you are well insured.

Bad doctor she is πŸ‘Ž

She bad doctor no recommend to see her

Bad doctor πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

I visited doctor ina Yaskin for 6 months or more she cannot find what I have ever week I when back she blood exam a lot they always loss them and she cannot find why have headache all the time and I have a lot of my period 4 time a month I was losing so much blood and I have craps so much she said let me do and other I was said ok I was to find out what have she never did for months and only she did charge bills and more bills she doesn’t know what she is doing she send to her other clinic they couldn’t find out more bills for me ..but doctors in the clinic .. so I finally went to different country to find out what I have and they did find it out and the first day I walked into the clinic they knew what I have they did one MRI and blood exam one day ...Dr. Yankee did 5 MRIs and my head she couldn’t find out poor service she doses.. I don’t recommend people to use her....πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Do Not have this evil lady as your DR you will reget it

This lady "I would not even call her a DR more Like a witch is very rude!! she miss diagnosis patients, every time I would call her she would talk to me as if I was bugging her our something, she would talk to me very rude and at times when I was at her office she would make me feel very uncomfortable were at times I would just leave the office because of the way she treated me. I have been to her office and have heard her yelling and talking very disrespectful to other patients to the point were they have left her office crying, and her BREATH don't get me started on that, she would be talking to me so close to the point were her breath would smell so bad I had to hold mine because the smell would be so bad it would burn the hairs in my nose. I may sound mean but everything I am saying is true and I would not trust to be in this Dr's care one bit... I have heard that she has talked bad about me to other patients not knowing that the patients might have been my friends or family members. I am only putting this review because I would not want another person to go through what I went through for years with it lady..

Misdianosis

I was threatened for posting a negative I have the text to prove it I had to take legal action BEWARE!!

In her case, MD means Medical Disaster

Her practice is called Elite Medical. The name "Elite" is correct. They sign up as providers for insurance so that they can upsell you on their expensive cosmetic procedures. I actually need medical treatment, got rushed through a history with a medical assistant who can barely check boxes let alone retain or transcribe information about my conditions. Vitals were taken. I was bold enough to ask for a copy of my vitals, and after a big huff and puff, a begrudging scrap of paper was scribbled on and handed to me. Once "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster comes in, she asks for my permission to get my medical history from past providers (which I declined to sign when checking in). I said I wanted to be seen without preconceived diagnoses and would like her to treat and advise me on the conditions she actually sees in an exam and labs. I declined again, and was lied to and told it is the law. "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster, brings a piece of paper showing the disclosure which she never actually lets me read. I told her I cannot see it. When I do read it later, it clearly says that you have a right to decline and it would not preclude you from getting care. I asked are you going to examine me and she said, oh, didn't my assistant take your vitals? Then I was told I am not a good match for the practice. So if you want to be sold Botox while you are there to deal with real medical issues, "Doctor" Inna Yaskin, Medical Disaster is your woman. To be fair, I was late and even though I was told they already had my info and card, I had to find it for them by logging into my insurance which took some time. Had they not had the time, I would have much rather been told to come back then be rushed through and abused. Bottom line is I was not their "Elite" patient. I was a person who had basic insurance through ACA. As such, I was not entitled to care and consideration.

Misdiagnosis!

This doctor misdiagnosed my fissure as hemorrhoids, and prescribed steroid suppositories that made the problem worse! Would you trust a doctor who can't diagnose a fissure with the simplest finger test? I will never return to see her, and I wish I could describe how her wrong treatment has caused me so much suffering. Patients beware!

Dr. Inna Yaskin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.