Dr. Ioan Pop Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Dr.Pop Recommendation

I would most certainly, without a single doubt recommend Dr.Pop to anyone who is seeking help. He is very experienced in listening, analyzing and assessing your symptoms in order to make a firm diagnosis. His presence is very comforting also. He may be very brief at times, but that's how doctors are. He is very knowledgable when he is explaining your condition and seeks the cause of it to find a solution.

Wonderful doctor!

Loved seeing him, got to the root of my problems right away and helped me deal with them. He's meticulous, very educated, has the latest knowledge, is knowledgeable and he loves to listen to me.

Is a person who only takes money and does nothing to help the person suffering.I'm sorry I called him in the future I'll be more careful with foreign doctors

VERY RUDE AND VERY ARROGANT ! ! ! !

Don't give to this doctor the chance to practice.He only goes "by the book".He give some drugs and all the day I sleep and I can't not to make anything else.This is the second time when he give me the same prescription.

Rude and Arrogant!

Dr. Pop saw my Father in the hospital. He was very rude to me. Very opinionated and would not let me speak. He made a text book diagnosis of my Dad which was totally wrong. He had never seen my dad before and I feel should not have made a text book diagnosis by not knowing my Father or asking the family about him. I questioned the medication he gave my Dad and Dr. Pop rudely in my dad's room scolded me as if I were a child and said he is off the case. I was glad he left. He did nothing for my father but make him worse. One should listen to those that know the patient before deciding what drugs they should be one.

Beware of having your own opinion

Do not attempt to give this man your opinion of anything. He only goes "by the book", and if you attempt to deviate from that, he will become extremely rude. I actually saw him stick his finger in someone's face and reprimand them. What kind of doctor is this?

Doctor is very detailed,very knowlegeable, very professional.