- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ioana G Fat has 3 locations
199 Reedsdale Rd
Milton , MA 02186
Dr. Ioana G Fat has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ioana G Fat has the following 10 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Ioana G Fat Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ioana G Fat
Dr. Fat works in Milton, MA and 2 other locations and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Fat is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton.