Dr. Ioleen A Dell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ioleen A Dell?

Dr. Dell is a very caring physician. She will not hesitate to send you to a specialist if she feels there is a problem that she cannot handle.

Dr. Dell is probably the best physician at this office. She listens well, she asks very appropriate questions pertaining to why your seeing her that day. She keeps fantastic, accurate record. She answers questions pertaining to a person's health. She accurately diagnosis the health challenges.

Gainesville Internal Medicine

Dr Dell is really a great physician. She listens to all your concerns and takes time to explain things in detail. She does not try to hurry you along. The office staff is wonderful and Dr Dell's nurse always returns my calls in a timely manner.

Dr. Dell is wonderful internal medicine doctor. She is thorough and really listens to her patients. The office staff and Dr. Dell's nurse Brittany are courteous and helpful.

a keeper!

I've been going to Dr. Dell for several years. Her brand of caring for her patients is to get to know the whole person. She is a GREAT listener, and knows how to have a conversation with a patient about health, rather than quickly treating symptoms and moving on to the next patient. I have a chronic disease, and my quality of life has greatly improved since I began seeing her. I have particularly benefited from seeing her for a same-day complaint. She was able to work me in to her schedule so that I didn't have to go to a walk-in clinic. She saw me and diagnosed the problem quickly and saved me a lot of money. And the practice is efficiently run -- I've never had to wait more than 5 or ten minutes in the waiting room or in the exam room. She's a keeper.

Best Dr I have ever been to.

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dell. She is the most compassionate Dr I have ever been too. She takes the time to listen to you she doesn't rush through things before you have a chance to tell her what you have gone to see her for. She has helped me in the past with some major health issues that if not treated right away would have caused me major problems with my health. I have been a pt of Dr Dell for over 8 yrs and I would not trade her for anything. You want the best Dr Dell would be my choice!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Alexis Dell for the past five years. I know her to be a very competent doctor. I like being able to have same day lab results to her by the time of my office visit. Office staff as well as nursing staff are very professional and enhance my doctor's ability to perform at a high proficiency level.

Dr. Dell is a keeper!

I've been going to Dr. Alexis Dell for a number of years. Every appointment has been a good experience. She is scientific, has a great bedside manner, and seems to know exactly when to cajole and when to push a little harder to get me to take care of my own health. She doesn't seem bound by any sort of time limit per appointment. When I'm in her office, I always feel like she is totally focused on treating whatever is going on with me. Her nurse (Brittany) is very professional and caring, and is very good with follow-up phone calls. When I try to reach her or Dr. Dell, I always get a prompt return phone call. Amazingly, the office staff is also very effective and professional. I have rarely seen a medical office at which all the parts (the doctors, the nursing staff, and the administrative staff) are so good, but Gainesville Internal Medicine seems to be just that. I'd highly recommend them in general, and Dr. Dell specifically.

Dr. Dell is wonderful!

I have been seeing Dr. Dell for over 20 years and I am 100% happy with her. I have a myriad of health problems and she has helped me through all of them. When my husband's GP retired 5 years ago he also started seeing her and is very happy with her.

Staff always so pleasant and lab tech is great😀

Dr. Dell is the best physician I have ever had as my primary doctor. So fortunate to be her patient. She is very informative, answers all my questions and thorough in her exams and offers great advice regarding my best health.

Thanks to Dr. Dell

I have been a patient of Dr. Dell for many years, and trust her - she takes good care of me.