3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Iqbal M Akhter?

Can trust him with my heart

Referred by a friend , was little hesitant in the beginning but when went to him he clarified my conception (which sadly other HOSPITAL doctor has made me scared off.. For past 3 years i am consulting him and he knows me by my name and is accessible any time (even late night) i can contact him and discuss my problem or medication and he will tell me what medication can be taken with my other health problem (like flue, etc). Will recommend him to any body who wants a doctor with whom he can trust and leave his heart for care.

Type 2 Diabetes

Iqbal M Akhter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.