More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ira S Adams-Chapman
Ira S Adams-Chapman is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Ira S Adams-Chapman has 2 locations
49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
Atlanta, GA 30303
49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Rm 316
Atlanta, GA 30303
Book Online Now
Ira S Adams-Chapman has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Ira S Adams-Chapman has the following 2 expertise
- Nutritional Support
- Cerebral Palsy
Ira S Adams-Chapman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
She saved my son
Self-verified patient of Ira S Adams-Chapman - Posted on November 1st, 2018
Dr. Ira began caring for my son at birth. He was born at 25 weeks, 2 days and he had severe lung issues. Dr. Ira continued to provide excellent care during his stay in the Special Care Unit (NICU) and once he was released from the hospital, she and her colleagues continued to evaluate and treat him through the Developmental Clinic. Dr. Ira is skilled, knowledgeable, caring and compassionate.
Ira S Adams-Chapman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Ira S Adams-Chapman's office for more information.
49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Atlanta, GA 30303
49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE Rm 316 Atlanta, GA 30303
Locations & Directions
Ira S Adams-Chapman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.