Dr. Ira S Blaufarb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira S Blaufarb?

No wait and took time with me!

This was probably the best doctor visit I ever had. I arrived 10 minutes early to my appointment and was seen immediately. My EKG was completed before my appointment even began! The doctor spent what I consider to be a lot of time talking to me and learning about my history, which I always appreciate. My only suggestion would be to reach out to people after they have a test done (I had a stress test and echocardiogram) to let them know the results. The nurses told me I was fine, but I would have liked to have heard it from the doctor. Many thanks and I will go back!

Patronizing and self-important. More interested in grinding out the tests than with hands-on interaction with patient. Needs to spend more time with patient & paying attention. Patients are after all dealing with a frightening condition and life and death situation. It is not simply an everyday occurrence to us who seek out a Dr. for some help when at our most vulnerable.