Dr. Ira S Cantor Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ira S Cantor?

Worst doctor ever

Dr Cantor is absolutely the worst doctor I have ever had. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes and he didn't even look at my daughter. He also ignored all of my emails which he had asked I send. Seriously, I would not trust this doctor to treat my dead pet goldfish. Worst bedside manner I have ever met and probably can't tell the difference between his diploma and a wad of toilet paper.

Dr. Cantor is a fabulous internist. He takes his time with you and is very thorough. There is no other Doctor I trust more than Cantor!

Excellent complementary care despite the wait

I think the care received is worth the wait, and for us a substantial drive. We arrived at his office with an assortment of chronic, disabling medical conditions and have, although it took some time, progressed to the point where no one is disabled by any chronic medical condition. We spent years at large teaching hospitals in Philadelphia without any improvement, we are very fortunate to have found Dr Cantor. The treatments were not always easy, but they worked and we are thankful to be living healthy, independent lives. "Regular"/Western medicine can't help everyone, and for those with disabling chronic medical conditions, Dr Cantor is an excellent choice! He can combine both types of medicine and can communicate with other doctors and hospitals very well. We would not want to go anywhere else!

Horrible experience

I wasn't listened to or cared about and when my blood tests came back dangerously low one time and showed lyme's another I never got a call telling me AND when I called the office, they said 'all is fine' but I had had Quest send me a copy and I said 'no it's not' and they said 'oh, yeah, it's off'. But still no follow-up from the doctor. I've never in my life dealt with this and one time is one thing but repeatedly is crazy.

The best doctor I ever had!

I found Dr. Cantor by luck when my insurance listed him on my insurance card as my PCP in error. My previous doctor did not take me too seriously when I had chronic back pain. The trigger-point injections worked instantly the first time, and I was convinced that is the only treatment that helps. I no longer have to be on strong pain medicine to mask the pain. I would recommend Dr. Cantor to anyone!