Dr. Ira Chatman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira Chatman?

Horrible

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

Doesn't treat you like a human, unwilling to discuss my problem, takes too long between tests. Appointments hard to get. Tells you to suck it up regarding pain and gives pills enough for two weeks then gives a prescription you can get filled in another week, but says you are not allowed to take any other meds in the mean time.

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I was nervous going in cause I didn't want to be treated like a pill seeking criminal but after the staff and dr chatman was done I was at ease and more informed about my problem. Good group of professionals

Mrs.

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Above excellent.Dr. Chatman is dedicated to finding and treating your issue accurately. He and his staff are top notch professionals. You will not find a better doctor in my opinion.I trust him completely .

Posted on November 18th, 2014

After a year of horrible pain aggravated by a fall I was referred to Dr. Chatman. I've been seeing him for a year and a half now. I am very comfortable with him and his staff. He is unbeatable in my opinion .

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

No compassion. Cold, rude, indifferent. Has no knowledge of evidence-based, patient-centered care. Doesn't talk to patient, talks at patient. Face-to-face time is approx. 5 minutes of heartless condescension. Patient is not allowed, let alone encouraged, to ask questions. If you do, you risk being discharged.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2011

Dr. Chatman is a great pain doctor. After suffering with intense back pain for quite some time, I was referred to him by my family doctor. Dr. Chatman knows his stuff, and digs until he finds the problem. He is a no nonsense kind of guy. He explains things anyone can understand, and listens with a very open ear. It is unfortunate not all doctors have the personality that Dr. Chatman has. I am very thankful that Dr. Chatman opened this clinic on my area, so I do not have to travel to see a pain specialist.

anethesiology

Posted on April 29th, 2009

Awesome, next time I have surgery, I will request him again!!

Posted on October 26th, 2017