Dr. Ira M Epstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ira M Epstein?

He made me very uncomfortable in his touchy bedside manner. As a woman, I would suggest finding a more professional Doctor.

Dr. Epstein is one of, if not the best, doctor I have ever seen. I am so thankful to him for seeing me.

Dr. Ira spent all the time I needed to understand my condition, what I thougth I knew was corrected. He actually drew out the system and walked me thru it. Excellent manners and a sense of HUMOR.

He's the best. Brought me back from acute renal failure. Would recommend him to anyone who has kidney disease.

Want ALL my docs to be Dr. Epstein

I can't recommend this guy highly enough. He is kind and funny and a remarkable physician. Lots of experience and he doesn't candy-coat anything. I've never felt so happy and perky leaving a Dr.'s office before. :DSeriously tho, he knows his stuff and has a fabulous personality.I wish it was easier to get in touch with his office staff though. I tend to get the answering service a lot. But I'm persistent so it's just mildly annoying. Once you get in, the staff is like family. Truly wonderful ladies!

Wish ALL my Drs were like Epstein

wow

Loved this man! I just saw him today for the first time. He made sure I understood everything and took IMMEDIATE action to get me the additional help I need. I have never left a doctors office so pleased. And the staff was friendly. I'd give him more stars if I could.

I've known Dr. Epstein for 20 years...I think he is one of the best diagnosticians I have ever met. A bit irreverant at times but always on top of things.

VERY PERSONABLE AND GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER MAKES HIM IMMEDIATELY LIKEABLE. TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM IN YOPUR TERMS. EASILY ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER VISITED.